Ensayo para un deseo
I wish I were wet pavement splashing my whole structure against the earth. I wish I were it to extend my body all over each street, each avenue, each cowhide, to feel the green contradicting my dirty ribs
- even when the cars and trucks were hugging my soul.
I wish I were wet pavement splashing my whole structure against the earth. I wish I were it to extend my body all over each street, each avenue, each cowhide, to feel the green contradicting my dirty ribs
- even when the cars and trucks were hugging my soul.
I wish then, after several moons, that the rain stopped, and that volcano's time and a big dragon came again. So, between that boiling mess, my name, the days, the theory, the buildings, even the men... will be totally finished.
Meanwhile, on my pavment condition, I could be waiting…
almost untill your light refreshed the air.
Quisiera ser pavimento mojado para embarrar mi cuerpo contra la tierra, para extender mi cuerpo por cada calle, cada avenida, cada acera,
para sentir el verde naturaleza contradiciendo mis sucias costillas
– incluso mientras los autos acariciaran mi alma.
Desearía entonces, después de varias lunas, que la lluvia dejara de caer,
y que el tiempo del volcán y del gran dragón regresara.
Entonces, entre aquel absurdo desastre,
vería cómo mi nombre, los días, la teoría, los edificios, e incluso el hombre quedaría deshecho.
Mientras tanto esperaría...
al menos hasta que tu luz refrescara el aire.
– incluso mientras los autos acariciaran mi alma.
Desearía entonces, después de varias lunas, que la lluvia dejara de caer,
y que el tiempo del volcán y del gran dragón regresara.
Entonces, entre aquel absurdo desastre,
vería cómo mi nombre, los días, la teoría, los edificios, e incluso el hombre quedaría deshecho.
Mientras tanto esperaría...
al menos hasta que tu luz refrescara el aire.
